Saturday, December 19, 2009

Christmas carolers

Last night, after dinner and after we decorated the christmas tree we heard the doorbell. Tata opens and what do you know: early christmas carolers. They were good, and many and they made our night. They were the first carolers Conrad listened to in Romania. I knew some of the young guys and galls at the door. Oh, it was such a treat!
And we went to bed and left the lights on the tree on... it felt like a christmas eve.

Today we watched a movie, went for a walk, played in the snow, took a long bath, had a yummy lunch with conrad, mama si tata, played Remi and I finally won one game... and now I am savoring my very exciting book "The time traveler's wife".
Also, Dan and Andreia are at the hospital right now. Luca is making his way into this world. This is beyond exciting and I can't wait to see pictures of him. God, please strengthen Andreia and Luca, and may they arrive safely into this world.

No comments:

Post a Comment