Friday, December 18, 2009

Christmas Tree

I haven't felt the need to decorate a christmas tree in years, over 7 years. And suddenly, this time around, having Conrad with me in my parents' house, I wanted to celebrate the the joy of Christmas, besides the christmas carols, with pine tree scent, decorations, playful lights and lots of tree decorative candy. And here we are, with a reason to take pictures in front of the tree, missing half of the family but having a lot more than usual (speaking from my parent's point of view).
Conrad feels homesick, but I try to live in the present and not think about all the Christmases I may be very far away from my parents...


1 comment:

  1. Craciun Fericit dragilor!! Good to see you are haivng a blast. I miss Romania this time of the year - don't think I will ever get curred of this "dor". Have fun and enjoy! We are well, decided to spend the Christmas at home and not go to Englad. Will supply my taste of snow with a quick trip to Colorado to visit some friends. Love the posts. Keep it going.

    Moni

    P.S. Send my greetings to those I know...like Adina (Seria).

    ReplyDelete