Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Going to the snowy mountains

We left Galati on Tuesday morning and there was snow on the streets by 9 AM. The drive took us six hours, when it usually takes us four hours. I am not as young as I used to be... I started to dislike these long drives. My but gets so numb.

Anyway, I could barely contain my joy... I jumped and screamed as I stepped on the snow the first time. And we had to try the backyard snow slide even after the sun had set. We played and rolled in the snow, and went up the hill and down again on the slide... got wet and fell asleep much earlier than usual.
For dinner we had "rasol cu hrean"...so yummy!
After we made the fire at home we went and visited my tween cousins and my aunt... we had a fun night together, playing with their dog and cat, chatting and eating goodies.





No comments:

Post a Comment