Monday, December 28, 2009

tricky end of the year

...Not going to the mountains this new year's eve celebration (as we used to go), tricky housing situation in Cluj in january, limited spending funds... and so we are considering going back to the states earlier... to start our new life of hard work and routine but safety and comfort.
A while ago I let myself be hurt by people who love me (and I also love and treasure very much), but didn't act in the most courteous, kind or wise way.

Eu si Conrad ne-am format un obicei, cu cerutul si oferitul iertarii (de la studiul cu tinerii casatoriti).
Se pot arunca in marea uitarii toate greselie cand se cere si se ofera iertarea.
Nu e deloc mandru sau nepotrivit sa spui "Te iert" cand cineva spune "Iarta-ma". Se formeaza un ciclu inchis.
Subconstient se fac pasi uriasi spre iertare [si impacare] cand afirmi ca ierti pe cineva.
Si dragostea inlesneste iertarea dar nu tine loc de ea.


I feel rather sad right now, and I don't know what comes next. I also feel the urge to be proactive and not feel like a victim of circumstance. We would like to visit some cool places in Europe while we are in the area... and maybe we will.

Anyway, Conrad and I have each other, and we are best buddies, and I love being around him. I think this trip has strengthened us in our oneness.. which is a delight and a blessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment