Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Night train back to Galati

I thought that we'll stop traveling by night, but here we were again, in the train station in Cluj at 11 PM, waiting for the train back to Galati, through Bucuresti. We dropped Allie off at the airport at noon, said goodbye, took our luggage from Coco to Liviu's place planning to stay in Cluj a few more days, but I got to the end of my energy... and I had to get home asap. We slept for five straight hours because we were alone in the train compartment. We had a snack in Bucuresti and as we were approaching Galati I started having a bad stomach ache. The train motion was not helping either. Sleep deprivation, stress, the random snacks and the long night trips by train... I have abused my body and now I am still in pain. But I finally slept a good night deep sleep...

No comments:

Post a Comment